perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Embperl CGI and IIS howto
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:02:43 GMT

> A long time ago you had the attached correspondence.
>
> I am using isapi_fcgi.dll and it seems to be working for simple test
> scripts, eg, counter.pl. But I need it to work for Embperl.
>
> You mention you got it to work for Embperl after patching the dll. Can you
> send me the dll and any install/config instructions? I can write-up my
> experiences to the list.

The problem is that I have only gotten it to run on one computer. The
project for which is needed it, got discared, so didn't done any further
work on it :-( Some times later I have tried on another machine, but didn't
get to work. The probem that you have to put the right values into the
registry and you get no error/debug output, so it's just trial and error.

I think I can dig up the code I have done, but I it will not work, unless
you are able to debug and patch the dll yourself.

Would be really cool to get this working, but I would need a payed project
where I could us it or someone whos pays me for doing so. Anyway if you like
I can look for the sources and send you what I have done so far.

Sorry for bad news

Gerald