perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Peter Moran" <p...@forloop.co.uk>
Subject Dynamic Embperl
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 06:44:37 GMT
Hi All,

Is it possible for Embperl not to use *real* files ?

What I want to do is to save template files inside a DB which will have
Embperl code within them - I want to be able to retrieve the templates
within a perl script and then *compile* the page to produce the result.

Main difference between doing this in offline mode is I dont want a
inputfile and a outputfile, just a input scalar (containg the template) and
a output scalar (containing the compiled page)

Is this doable ? I have been looking long and hard through the previous
mails but to no avail.... any suggestions welcome.

Regards

Pete Moran