perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Terrence Brannon <metap...@urth.org>
Subject DBIx::Recordset public CVS repository setup
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:57:54 GMT

I setup a public repository with the module name "dbix-recordset" at

    http://www.freepository.com

the password for the repository will be mailed on request.

I am about to apply all the patches I have emailed to this list and hope
to have Gerald's permission to upload a new version to CPAN within a
week's time.

As far as I can tell, the test suite should be passing for *no-one*, so
that is my next item of business.

Freepository.com uses the sserver protocol which is not part of standard
CVS. So you must follow their instructions to build a sserver-enabled CVS.