perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: DBIx::Recordset status
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:23:48 GMT
Hi,

it's true DBIx::Recordset hasn't been updated for a long time. The reason is
simple, it does all I need :-) Anyway I have a set of patches people send me
and it would be worth putting them into a new release. Also there are some
ideas what can be enhanced. As you already know I don't have the time to do
it right now and when I have time I like to put it into Embperl to get 2.0
finaly done.

So maybe somebodyelse could help in maintaining DBIx::Recordset (or take
over the maintainance). I can setup a public CVS (or better svn) which holds
the sources, so it should be quite easy to cooperate.

I think the work Angus has already done for the Debian release is a good
starting point. Also the docs Terrence has written should be considered to
be included

Anybody likes to give it a try?

Gerald

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libd/libdbix-recordset-perl/libdbix-recordset-perl_0.24-7.diff.gz