perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ed Grimm <edgr...@dsblade00.wat.us.ray.com>
Subject Re: chdir / startup issues
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:11:19 GMT
Normally, this behavior is an attempt to find out its working
directory's full path.  It's also normal to be able to tell it that
information via some other means.

As far as I can tell, Embperl::Mail is not doing this.  I seem to recall
that something that Net::SMTP requires does, and I believe that's what
Embperl::MAIL uses to send mail.  If it isn't, MAIL::Sendmail definitely
requires something which has this behavior.

My memory is a bit vague on this, because I only encountered it due to
trying to track back another bit of code I was having difficulty with.

Sorry to not have a complete answer, and to take so long to do it; I
really thought someone else on the group would've known the full details
off-hand.

Ed