perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Neal Gamradt" <ngamr...@hotmail.com>
Subject EMBPerl Powered Forum
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:56:44 GMT
Hello All,

I had sent this question right after I signed up to the mailing list and I
am not sure if it actually made it to everyone.  I was wondering if anyone
had developed a forum using EMBPerl?  I have had trouble finding one that I
like and I am thinking that I may just build one myself.  Most likely I will
use PostgreSQL as the backend.  I am wondering if there is any demand for
something like this and if there are any special features people would like
to see.  I really didn't see much on Source Forge so I figure that this may
be worth my time.

Also, does anyone know of an ad. server that is powered by EMBPerl?  I know
that there are some made for PHP and PostgreSQL but I really don't like PHP
and would much rather use EMBPerl for a long list of reasons.  Any input you
could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Neal