perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Re: What's going on with Embperl???
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:27:02 GMT
Ruben I Safir wrote:

> I hate sourceforge

Why?

Ok, is there a better environment for coordinating distributed teams of
open source developers? As I mentioned a while back, I used SourceForge
on an internal project in a large bank in NYC. It was useful mostly for
its bug tracking system, which wasn't perfect but I had no real problems
with it... I think my team leader disliked it primarily because it is
web-based. But it did work... they were using an internal version from
before it became non-open source. I haven't used the latest "official"
version.
f course this is all moot as it's really up to Gerald to decide, but I
think all discussion of the possibilities is useful, if only for
interest sake...

/Neil