perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Jason Bodnar" <ja...@shakabuku.org>
Subject Embperl/2.0b6 returns httpd/unix-directory instead of index.phtml
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:54:36 GMT
I have the following set in my httpd.conf:

<Directory /var/www/html/commitments>
 Options +FollowSymLinks
 AddType text/html .phtml
 DirectoryIndex index.phtml
 SetHandler      perl-script
 PerlHandler     Embperl
 Options         ExecCGI
 PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_ALLOW \.phtml$
 PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_OPTIONS 2064
 PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS no
</Directory>

When I got to /commitments/ or /commitments my browser says the page is of
type httpd/unix-directory and prompts me to save it. I found one message in
the mailing list and it sounds like this is a known problem with recent
embperls? If so, does anybody know the last version that didn't have this problem?

Here's my apache info just in case:

Apache/1.3.27 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux) Embperl/2.0b6 mod_ssl/2.8.12
OpenSSL/0.9.6b mod_perl/1.28

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Bodnar
jason@shakabuku.org

"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make
your blood boil who is standing center stage advocating at the top of
his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of
yours." -- President Andrew Shephard, "The American President"