perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Luiz Fernando <l...@engenhosolucoes.com.br>
Subject Re: What's going on with Embperl???
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:52:32 GMT
Hi all,

I think Gerald should setup a sourceforge account for Embperl and put
more people to help him, more on the traditional opensource format.

We could try to fix small bugs and implement some features under his
supervision.

If the problem is money we can help also, since many of us use Embperl
commercially.

If the problem is time, a problem almost everybody has, we should
organize ourselves with Gerald and see what can be done.

Just some thoughts.

Regards,

--
Luiz Fernando Ribeiro