perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Winfield Henry <winfie...@rtelco.net>
Subject check boxes
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 02:25:18 GMT
Below is a simple form that calls itself. My understanding is that the
checkboxes will 'check' themselves upon submission. Or to rephrase, if I
check one and two then submit the form, check boxes for one and two will
appear checked. This works on one machine but not on another. (?) Are
there any switches that would make embperl parse check boxes
differently? One is using embperl 1.3.4 (not working) the other embperl
2.0 (working). I have checked the fdat array on the 1.3.4 machine and it
does contain a tab delimited array of the checkbox items, its just not
checking the boxes.

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<form action="test.epl" method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="checkbox" name="test" value="one">one<BR>
<input type="checkbox" name="test" value="two">two<BR>
<input type="checkbox" name="test" value="three">three<BR>
<input type="submit">

</form>