perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Rainer Perl" <>
Subject RE: Content-Length is way to high
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:36:11 GMT

It's a standard suse patch, I assume. At least I don't think I had a
choice to install any non-4GB kernel during the last security-update.
All machines are IA32; two are HP NetServer LPR2000, one is a Compaq
ML-370. I don't have the exact specs at hand, but it's nothing special -
single CPU, max. 512 MB RAM.

> what perl version is HTML::Embperl + mod_perl compiled against?

5.6.0 on all machines. I only compiled HTML::Embperl myself, mod_perl
came with the distribution (as did Perl 5.6.0).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message