perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gerald Richter <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Can't locate Apache/SessionX.pm *and* Apache::SessionX is installed
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:43:38 GMT

> When I restart Apache, to enable sesseion management, I get this kind of
> error meassage in the embperl.log:
>
> [108]ERR:  66:  Embperl Session handling DISABLED because of the following
> error: Can't locate Apache/SessionX.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /usr/apache/
> /usr/apache/lib/perl) at (eval 10) line 3.
>
> I have installed Apache::SessionX, but the SessionX.pm is found at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Apache. Do I need to change the @INC array in some
> way?

No that correct, because Apache::SessionX is translated to Apache/SessionX.pm
in the file system, so Perl will find it with your @INC. Maybe some of the
dependcies of Apache::SessionX are missing. You can verify this by running
make test of Apache::SessionX and you should see a more verbose message

Gerald