perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gerald Richter <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Nested <DL> Bug in 2.0b9
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:40:57 GMT

> Gerald, this was from 5th July, and I am not sure what the status of the
> bug is.

Nothing changed since this email :-(

> I know you're pressed for time, but it occurred to me that
> perhaps it would help keep track of Embperl bugs if you used the bug
> tracking system which SourceForge provides.

I use a simple bug tracking system, that's a file called TODO inside the
Embperl distribution. The most up to date version is always in the CVS.
This keeps tracks of issuse people posted on the list.

At the moment this seems the easiest way to handle things for me

Gerald

P.S. If a problem is solved it will always apear in the Changes.pod