perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gerald Richter <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: HTML::Embperl dependencies
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 18:13:19 GMT
> As I'm building HTML::Embperl from CVS source, I've taken note of some
> PERL module dependencies.  I've been installing on a clean Solaris
> Box.  Didn't see these listed anywhere so I thought I would go ahead
> and post them.  This may be a partial list:
>
> ExtUtils-MakeMaker
> ExtUtils-XSBuilder
> Parse-RecDescent
> Tie::IxHash

These dependcy only exists for Embperl 2.x (not HTML::EMbperl which is 1.x)
and if you want to build form the CVS. When you run Makefile.PL it tells you
that you need to install ExtUtils::XSBuilder, which in turns depends on the
other two. ExtUtils::MakeMaker part of the standart Perl installation.

For the distribution I upload to CPAN I have already run XSBuilder for you, so
you don't need it on your system.

Gerald