perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <>
Subject Re: Trapping errors from embperl subroutines
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 03:54:40 GMT
> try is basically an eval.  The problem is that there isn't an
> exception.  Embperl catches the exception in it's eval, logs it to
> apache, and then returns with Error() set to some value.

Is your sub a pure Perl sub e.g. [! sub foo { } !] or a Embperl sub e.g

For the first one it should work in Embperl 1.x, for the second form it will
only work in 2.x due to the way Embperl calls the Perl code internaly in

Sorry, I didn't though of this difference yesterday

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message