perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Andy Crichton" <andy.crich...@abibuildingdata.com>
Subject beginner -> problem with [+ $row $col notation with DBI selectall_arrayref
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:51:22 GMT
Hi,
   My problem is that I get no output from this.

"
[-

use My::Module;

my $dat=GetSomeStuff($req->{dbh});   #returns reference to array of arrays
(result of selectall_arrayref)

#				If I uncomment this I see my data before the HTTP headers as I would
expect.
#foreach (@{$dat}) { #  This proves that $dat is what I think it is and
contains data
#  foreach (@{$_}) {
#    print
#}
-]

Some Random Text

[+   $dat -> [$row][$col] +]

"

For the table part I just get <table></table>
it is like $dat has gone out of scope between the [- and the [+ but this is
not what I expected

I suspect this is a stupid mistake somewhere on my part which may be
glaringly obvious to someone.

Many thanks in advance

Andy Circhton

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The contents are confidential
and may be privileged.
Any views or opinions expressed are those of the sender and may not reflect the views or opinions
of the company and the company accepts no liability in respect thereof.
If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@abibuildingdata.com immediately.