perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Justin Harrison" <jus...@astyrrian.com>
Subject RE: Modules not functioning correctly
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:47:43 GMT
I figure this might be mentionable (Not that I want to flood the mailing
list or anything - Sorry everyone!) - I've been running a dev build of
Embperl b9 for a few months now, which is what may have attributed to some
instability. Last night I upgraded to the newest build from June, however.
Is there anyway to verify that it definitely updated?

Justin