perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Justin Harrison" <jus...@astyrrian.com>
Subject RE: Modules not functioning correctly
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:40:13 GMT
After I had just restarted apache I tried to run one Embperl page and
received:

[Sun Jul 27 14:32:04 2003] [error] [30184]ERR:  24:  Error in Perl code:
Undefined subroutine &Embperl::__6::helpform called at
/home/zo/zo/lib/zoweb/help/help.pm line 8.

Again, the same code area - trying to use a sub routine in rules.pm, which
is included in the sub routine called from the Embperl directly. This time
it didn't segfault (That isn't too typical and usually I can try to figure
out what causes it, typically bad code on my part). This behavior occurs 90%
of the time on page refreshes (Not sure how!). If I refresh enough, the
error doesn't occur - And I've been refreshing quite a bit now, and I can't
even reproduce it.

Justin