perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Justin Harrison" <shado...@doublebagel.com>
Subject RE: Modules not functioning correctly
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:31:23 GMT
[Sun Jul 27 14:26:25 2003] [error] [30184]ERR:  24:  Error in Perl code:
Undefined subroutine &Embperl::__5::signupform called at
/home/zo/zo/lib/zoweb/signup/signup.pm line 8.
[Sun Jul 27 14:26:36 2003] [notice] child pid 7437 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

This is after apache has definitely been restarted, and in another block of
code entirely that uses the same design. I can't _imagine_ why it would
segfault - it works other times. But this is typical of behavior I have
experienced in trying to code on Embperl. It is so eratic and sometimes
unstable, and I can't possibly figure out why. It is very annoying. I love
Embperl. It is a great framework. But I can't at all understand _why_ it
does this. Its so undesirable! Ugh!

Justin