perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Another embperlobject behavior i do not understand
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:50:41 GMT

> i have a subroutine that in some side of this is executing the next:
>
> print OUT "Task duplicated";
> $fdat{taskid} = $task_inserted;
> &display_task_form;
> &clean_exit;
>
> The warning message is not being displayed, But the html code in sub
display_task_form is being displayed correctly, do you know why of this
behavior?

> I had to do this:
> print OUT "Task duplicated, do you want to see it?, <<some html code here
to display task form>>";
> &clean_exit;

There were some issuses with print OUT in the past. They should be all
fixed, but it seems there is something left (same for the other print OUT
issue you posted some days ago). I have do take a deeper look at it to see
what goes wrong. Can you send me a small test example that works on it's own
and shows the wrong behaviour

Gerald