perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Cameron B. Prince" <cpri...@rideware.com>
Subject RE: Passing A Hash Ref From One .epl To Another
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:08:15 GMT
Hi again,

After further reading of the docs, I see that params can only contain a
single value, a list, or an array reference.

Can the list or array reference contain my hash ref? I'm thinking not as the
.epl will be within it's own space... So even if I could, the reference
would point to a non-existent hash.

Is there another way to do this?

Is there a way to include a file in a page without executing it, so that
it's parsed as if it's part of the same page?

Thanks,
Cameron