perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Cameron B. Prince" <cpri...@rideware.com>
Subject Cwd / chdir
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:41:40 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to use Embperl to scan a directory of files... I call a package
that uses Cwd and File::Find. It returns the list of files. However, when I
run it from the Embperl code I get:

[error] [2306]ERR:  24:  Error in Perl code: chdir: Illegal seek

I have read the documentation on Safe and Opcodes... But they are confusing
to me...

They seem to indicate that in order to define and use optOpcodeMask, you
must setup a Safe compartment. Am I mistaken, or isn't there already a Safe
compartment which is preventing chdir from working now? How can I allow this
function?

Thanks,
Cameron