perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Christian Frantsen <icetr...@guruland.org>
Subject DirectoryIndex not working
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:56:08 GMT
Hi!

Im running Apache 2.0.46, mod_perl 1.99_09, perl 5.6.1 (RedHat Enterprise
ES Package), Embperl 2.0b9
With the configuration below i get a 404 when I should get index.html back,
if I remove the Embperl configuration it works fine.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

DirectoryIndex index.html

LoadModule embperl_module /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-
linux/auto/Embperl/Embperl.so
PerlModule Apache2 Embperl

<Directory "/opt/apache/htdocs">
        Options                 FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
        AllowOverride           None
        Order                   allow,deny
        Allow                   from all

        Embperl_AppName         yarf
        Embperl_Object_Base     base.epl
        Embperl_UriMatch        "\.html"
        Embperl_Session_Classes "File Semaphore"
        Embperl_Session_Args    "Directory=/var/session"
        SetHandler              perl-script
        PerlHandler             Embperl::Object
</Directory>

--