perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Robert <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Re: Testing 2.x with production 1.x code
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:53:23 GMT
Excellent idea. Actually I hate adding more complexity and more bugs
just for sake of backward compatibility, but a bit of compatibility
doesn't hurt either. Especially if it can be compile time option or some
such, so when you don't need it, you just flip the (make) switch and voila.

PS I'm hoping to move my 30+ (smallish) embperl site to v2 and report
problems as they come, but unfortunately, Embperl 2 deosn't run on
either on out systems :-( (Honza Kynzl already reported it)

- Robert