perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Embperl 2.xx and Apache 2.0.x on Windows
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:05:07 GMT

>Thanks Gerard. If worst come to worst, I could always go back to Apache
1.xx and Embperl 1.xx.
>Any idea of an ETA for Embperl 2.xx for Windows
>platform?

Embperl 2 runs on Windows, but only with mod-perl 1.x and Apache 1.3

It's hard to say when it will work with Apache 2 on windows. It mainly
depends if there is somebody who has a need for that and pays me for
implementing (or I get a web project, where this is a necessary part).
Otherwise I will do it sooner or later, but because the threading issue can
be a lot of work (and is hard to debug) I can't make an estimate when I get
enough time. Sorry.

Gerald

P.S. Please send furher questions to the Embperl mailing list, so others can
participate