perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Embperl 2.0cvs or 1.3.6 with Apache 2.0 and Perl 5.8.0
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:02:28 GMT
> Has anyone got Embperl 2.0 working with Apache 2.0 and Perl 5.8.0?

2.0b9 works for me

>I've
> built the cvs snapshot from May 16th but it fails the mod_perl tests at
> #12 error.htm.

Alexander has found the same problem, but I can't reprodcue it. What
versions of Apache and mod_perl you are using?

> Alternatively, does Embperl 1.3.6 work with Apache 2.0 and Perl 5.8.0?

No, it doesn't (and never will)(only Apache 1 and Perl 5.8.0 works with
1.3.6)

> Is there a way to tell if a module has been checked into the cvs
> repository so I can tell whether I need to download a new snapshot or not?

There is a mailing list to which you can subscribe. Then you see any checkin
along with the comments what was checked in

See perldoc CVS.pod

Gerald