perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Troubles with Embperl 2 latest CVS versions instalations
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 18:51:09 GMT
Hi,

I will release 2.0b9 during the next days, can you please try if this fixes your problem (you
can also take the current CVS version).

If not, please run

make test TESTARGS="-h --gdb"

and send me the output

Gerald

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kyncl
  To: Embperl List
  Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 12:35 PM
  Subject: Troubles with Embperl 2 latest CVS versions instalations

  Hi All,

  I have troubles with installation of the Latest Embperl2 CVS snapshots on my server

  My configuration: Linux LFS  built for i686-linux

  Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_perl/1.27 mod_ssl/2.8.14 OpenSSL/0.9.7b
  Perl, v5.8.0
  Latest DBD::Pg and DBI

  On this configuration Embperl 1.3.6 works perfectly /compiled with modperl, all tests passed
ok/

  Instalation of the of the Latest Embperl2  causes during make test this results /all configuration
and compilation seem to be ok/ :
  all offline tests passed ok
  but test with modperl crash with this warning:

  Testing mod_perl mode...

  #0 ascii...                   ERR:Can't connect to localhost:8531 (connect: Connection refused)
  Input:          test/html/ascii
  Output:         test/tmp/out.htm
  Log:            test/tmp/test.log

  So after make install Every using of the Apache together with Embperl causes document contain
no data and  segmentation fault in Error log

  Have you any Idea What I´m doing wrong ?

  Thanks anyway
                              Jan Kyncl