perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: DirectoryIndex not working
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:05:51 GMT

> Im running Apache 2.0.46, mod_perl 1.99_09, perl 5.6.1 (RedHat Enterprise
> ES Package), Embperl 2.0b9
> With the configuration below i get a 404 when I should get index.html
back,
> if I remove the Embperl configuration it works fine.
> Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Did you load mod_autoindex also dynamicly, if yes swap the load order, so
that mod_index can first handle the request and change from / to
/index.html. If you can't change the load order, becuase mod_autoindex is
linked staticly, tell EMbperl only to handle .html files by adding a

<files *html>

</files>

inside your directory block

Gerald