perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Help with CGI mode and relative paths
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:43:24 GMT

> In the following example, the fphover.class applet works in the first case
> but can't be found in the second case (using CGI):
> http://orbsoft.com/classic-leather/Dealers.htm
> http://orbsoft.com/cgi-bin/embpcgi.pl/classic-leather/Dealers.htm
>
> Is there some way to tell Embperl about relative paths or to ignore
non-html
> files? I have tried setting EMBPERL_PATH and EMBPERL_URIMATCH with no
> success.

With EMBPERL_URIMATCH you can tell Embperl to ignore non html files, but
your class file will be fetched from the wrong location, because you have
the /cgi-bin/embpcgi.pl in front. If your cgi runs on apache try to use the
Action config directive, see

http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/Config.-page-1-.htm#sect_2

If you can't do this, you have to correct your path, so it points to the
right loation without the cgi-bin/embpcgi.pl in front

Gerald