perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Bryan Thale <bryan.th...@motorola.com>
Subject Re: Embperl 2.0cvs or 1.3.6 with Apache 2.0 and Perl 5.8.0
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 20:04:58 GMT

>Also tested 2 weeks ago embperl and mod_perl from cvs under RedHat 9 out
>of box configuration.

I've been using the mod_perl that ships with RH 9.  I tried downloading
the lastest cvs snapshot of mod_perl (20030521223522 at the time) but it
doesn't pass its tests either.  Several of the filter tests fail even
though the error log says every error encountered is expected and
harmless.  If it's harmless, why does the make test process fail?  <sigh>

I've added SetEnv LANG C to the test httpd.conf in the hopes that might
fix things, but it doesn't seem to have any impact.

Bryan.

--
Bryan Thale
Networks & Infrastructure Research, Motorola Labs