perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject [9958]ERR: 30: i(1): Not found /var/www/...
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:40:00 GMT
Embperl 1.x

I have a folder with no files in it except a template file.
The site runs under HTML::EmbperlObject
The template file looks at the script name, and uses it to generate a
file out the database.
So if you go to http://www.messagefire.com/help/papers/7Mistakes.html
you get what looks like an HTML file, but actually it's generated on
the fly, there is no such file.

Which leads us to the simple question.  How do I get these
[9958]ERR:  30: i(1): Not found /var/www/purem/help/papers/HowItWorks.html
out of the log file?

Execute is calling CheckFile which is calling logerror.

I wouldn't have thought that Execute would be called on that file
unless I did an Execute('*').
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering