perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Stefan Cars <ste...@snowfall.se>
Subject Problems with session handling
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:46:39 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to handle sessions using with embperl. I'm writing a value to
$udat{submenu_id} and go to another page. This does not work at all in
internet explorer 6 on windows or safari on Mac OS X although it works
using Mozilla 1.3b on Linux/FreeBSD. On windows/mac os x the
$udat{submenu_id} is not possible to use on the next page... I'm using
Embperl 2, apache 1.3, mod_perl 1. I'm installed Apache::Session and
Apache::SessionX. I have also removed all the security things on the
windows and mac os x box regarding cookies.

/ S