perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Edouard Lagache <lagac...@canebas.org>
Subject Re: EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE (? saga continues :-( )
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:09:19 GMT
Dear Emperl folks,

Thanks Jaak!  Indeed I didn't have Embperl.so loaded.  (How did I manage to
get this far without that?!?!? :-)

Alas, this didn't change as much as I would have hoped.  Now my httpd.conf
file is being happily used, but my declarations are still being ... ignored
:-( Observe:

[Thu Mar 20 11:57:06 2003] [error] [28298]ERR:  404: : Not found '_base.epl', searched:
[Thu Mar 20 11:57:06 2003] [error] Embperl::Object base _base.epl not found. Searched '/home/httpd/htdocs'
and ''

I've attached my latest httpd.conf file snippet.  Does anyone else see some
other obvious stupid mistake that was desperately struggling to come
out from my last mistake? :-)

Thanks again to all!!

Edouard :-)

#### ModPerl Configuration ####
# Add the Mod Perl module
LoadModule embperl_module modules/Embperl.so
PerlModule Apache2

# PerlModule Apache::compat

PerlModule ModPerl::Registry

# Workspace for Perl development
Alias /perl/ /home/httpd/perl/
  <Location /perl/>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
      PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
      Options +ExecCGI
  </Location>

###  EmbPerl declarations
PerlModule Embperl

AddType text/html .epl

<Files *.epl>
	SetHandler  perl-script
    PerlHandler Embperl
    Options     ExecCGI
</files>

# Setup EmbPerl handler for Object oriented example for main page.
<Directory "/home/httpd/htdocs">
	EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE CanebasTemplate.epl
	EMBPERL_LOG /var/log/httpd/embperl.log
	EMBPERL_DEBUG 1