perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "David, Patrick" <Patrick.Da...@EAGLESTARSSIL.IE>
Subject How to write a link?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:46:08 GMT
Hi

I've developed an application using apache server release 1.3.26, mod_perl
1.27_01-dev and HTML-Embperl release 1.3.4. My application connects to an
Oracle 8i database.

To go from one page to another page I use the <A> tag. I would like to know
if there is a better way to write HTML links with Embperl.

Below you will see how I've written all my links. Is there another way to
write links, better than the one I use?

<A href="http://esorclupg/embperl/dba_database.epl?user_name=[+
$fdat{user_name} +]&password=[+ $fdat{password} +]&admin_cnx=[+
$fdat{admin_cnx} +]">[+ $elem +]</A>

My application works fine, it's just that I don' like this way to write
links that's all.

Hope that someone will be able to help me.

Thanks and Regards

Patrick David

Oracle Database Administrator
Shared Computer Center