perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro" <l...@engenhosolucoes.com.br>
Subject Re: How to write a link?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:27:57 GMT
Hi,

Put a ref to the %fdat hash in the link, example:

[-
$args = \%fdat;
-]
<A href="http://esorclupg/embperl/dba_database.epl?[+ $args +]">link</a>

Embperl will build all the key=value pairs for you.

I don't know why but inserting directly the \%fdat ref in the link never
worked for me but the above example works fine.

Regards,

Luiz Fernando