perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: binary build of Embperl for Win32 Apache2
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 04:59:02 GMT

> > Is there a binary build of Embperl for Win32 version og Apache2
> > and mod_perl 2? Thanks!
>
> I've tried to build one, but using the latest version, as others
> have noted, Makefile.PL correctly detects mod_perl 2 but then
> asks for ApacheCore.lib, which is from mod_perl 1. I'll try to
> look at this this week, unless someone else fixes it up ...

When you get asked for ApacheCore.lib, anwser with the full path (includeing
filename) to libhttpd.lib e.g.

C:\Programme\Apache2\bin\libhttpd.lib

then it should work, but I didn't have tested it yet

To get this into Makefile.PL, just replace ApacheCore.lib with libhttpd.lib
when $mp2cfg is set

Gerald