perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject Re: How to execute an epl as if url parms were passed?
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:43:22 GMT
At 10:23 AM -0800 1/22/03, Scott Chapman wrote:
>The URL parameters (?key=value....) are not passed in to fdat with a form POST
>method.  I don't want them to go into fdat when I do an execute either.  They
>need to be passed to execute as key=value parameters just as if the page were
>being hit from the web with the same parameters.

You've lost me here.

First of all, are we talking about HTML::Embperl::Execute, or are you
actually running a program that you want to have read parameters from
STDIN?

POST certainly sets %fdat normally.  And the values are available to
any Embperl::Execute subroutines directly.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
Business: http://consulting.somewhere.com/

everyone else's.