perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject Terminating the current Apache process
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 15:40:04 GMT
Can anyone suggest why the following is not working?  It ought to
terminate the current apache process and referesh the browser so that
it reloads the same page, but from a different process.  However the
log messages I'm getting indicate that when the condition is met, the
page is being reloaded over and over using the same process.

     [$ if ($set->{title} =~ /^\s*$/) $]
         [-
             use lib "$ENV{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/data";
             use SWC::WebUtil;

             my %info;
             $info{msgs} = ["Empty title", "Process: $$"];

             SWC::WebUtil::ReportError('mail.somewhere.com'
		'webmaster@masscharterschools.org', \%info);
         $req_rec->child_terminate();
         $req_rec->header_out("Refresh" => "0");
         -]
     [$ endif $]

My problem is an old one--sometimes the database returns a set of
empty data.  I'm still working on tracking that down, but this at
least detects the problem and ought to deal with it.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/

everyone else's.