perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Angus Lees <...@debian.org>
Subject libembperl-perl debian package uploaded
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:55:55 GMT

libembperl-perl appeared in the Debian "unstable" archive a few days
ago.  Its currently 2.0b9dev5-1, based on a CVS checkout in
mid-December (from memory).

This version is compiled against apache1.3/mod_perl (and libxslt). I'm
waiting for mod_perl2 to be uploaded before building an apache2
version, although I may upload something to "experimental" before then
(mod_perl2 packages exist in experimental too).  Since the two
mod_perl packages conflict, the apache2 embperl package will have to
have a different name, probably "libapache2-mod-embperl".

Xalan didn't work for me immediately, so I disabled it. If anyone
really cares I can look into it further (register a bug on
bugs.debian.org).

--
 - Gus