perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Deva" <Alexandru.D...@connex.ro>
Subject session records bulding up
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:03:40 GMT
Hi!

I'm new to both Embperl and Apache::Session, so I have to ask. I'm
inclined to believe it's a Session issue, but maybe one of you can help
me.

In my configurations, the session ids are stored in a mysql db. The
problem is that db records are building up in the sessions table,
sometimes even if I reload the same page (a page with touches %udat). I
now have tens of records in the table, and I'm sure that the older ones
reffer to ancient sessions.

The questions: Who handles the cleanup of that table, and if I have to
do it by hand, how do I select the records that I may safely remove?

Thanks!

The content of this communication is classified as Mobifon SA Romania Confidential and Proprietary
Information.The content of this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by responding to this communication then delete it from your system. We appreciate your assistance
in preserving the confidentiality of our correspondence. Thank you.

Prezentul mesaj constituie o Informatie confidentiala si este proprietatea exclusiva a  MobiFon
S.A.. Mesajul se adreseaza numai persoanei fizice sau juridice mentionata ca destinatara,
precum si altor persoane autorizate sa-l primeasca. In cazul in care nu sunteti destinatarul
vizat, va aducem la cunostinta ca dezvaluirea, copierea, distribuirea sau initierea unor actiuni
pe baza prezentei informatii sunt strict interzise si atrag raspunderea civila si penala.
Daca ati primit acest mesaj dintr-o eroare, va rugam sa ne anuntati imediat, ca raspuns la
mesajul de fata, si sa-l stergeti apoi din sistemul dvs. Apreciem si va multumim pentru sprijinul
acordat in pastrarea confidentialitatii corespondentei noastre.