perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Keith Watanabe <keith.watan...@g3s.com>
Subject [Resolved] Re: question on multipart forms and %fdat
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:34:55 GMT
Okay, I found out what the issue was (or at least i narrowed it down).  I
just upgraded my apache from 1.3.26 to 1.3.27 and my mod_perl from 1.26 to
1.27.  I re-ran my upload script as is and everything worked fine.  So
apparently to anyone who has a similar issue, upgrade your apache and
mod_perl to the latest versions (or the ones I specified above).  I also
re-installed embperl to version 1.3.5 and encountered no further issues
with the POST multipart upload situation.

Thanks to everyone that gave me a hand.

-keith