perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Boudreau <mboudr...@press.uchicago.edu>
Subject Re: problem with %udat
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:56:17 GMT
At 1/17/03 08:21 AM, Gerald Richter wrote:

> > >Mmmh, you should see a version number between the braces. DO you have
>also
> > >Apache::Session installed (without the ending X) ?
> >
> > Apache::Session and Apache::SessionX are installed. I can run a tiny
>script
> > that includes "use Apache::Session" and "use Apache::SessionX" and it
>gives
> > no error messages.
> >

>ok, so Apache::SessionX installation is ok. Do you have any configuration
>directives realated to sessions in your httpd.conf. If yes please send them.

There are none.

> > I added [- $dbgSession=1; -] before the code which uses %udat.
> >

>Do you see any lines starting with SES in your embperl.log file?

None.

The only other thing I can think to add is that, for each attempt, I do see
two rows added to the "sessions" table of the "session" database, but I
don't know how to interpret it:

mysql> select * from sessions where lastchanged >
'2003-01-17';
+----------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------+
| id                               |
a_session
| lastchanged    |
+----------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------+
| 6296fed74205b1cdada087a292b96482

| 20030117094746 |
| fa38276d2d5258b139e7fa7aa4268be7

| 20030117094755 |
+----------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------+
2 rows in set (0.01 sec)

mysql> VT102VT102

Notice the two "VT102" strings that appear in the mysql prompt after the
result set. Very weird.

Michael Boudreau
Senior Electronic Publishing Developer
The University of Chicago Press