perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Scott Chapman <scott_l...@mischko.com>
Subject Re: Execute is not sending request object to executed page
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:08:13 GMT
I made it like this:

[$ var $rec $req %qdat %ssdat %srdat @set $set $names %db $key $allow_update
$allow_demolinks @values $creator $datetime $eventcode $user_id $info
$sth_eventlog $review_type $review_os $recurring_total $]
[+ $_[0] +]
[- $req = shift; -]
[-

and I still got the error.

When I open page.epl directly (the top of it's showing above), it works fine
and I get this where the $_[0] is at:

Embperl::__6=HASH(0x85b238c)

I then removed the entire [$ var ....$] line and it gave the same error when
executed and it loads directly just fine, chainging the number of the hash
reference.

Scott