perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Farouk Khawaja <fkhaw...@Instinet.Com>
Subject HTML tags in hash
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:29:43 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to do the following

$req->{msg} = "some text <br> some more text";

Unfortunately the '<br>' is not breaking.  It's just getting displayed.
The HTML output looks like '&lt;br&gt;'.  Any ideas on how I can
accomplish this... or if this is a dumb way to go about this.

I've tried escaping like so "\<br\>" to no avail.
--
Farouk Khawaja <fkhawaja@instinet.com>
Instinet Corporation

<<Disclaimer>>

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or
CONFIDENTIAL or both.

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.

If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have
received this email in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

immediately by return mail and permanently deleting the copy
you received.

Thank you.