perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Carlos Kassab <...@glin.com.mx>
Subject Re: How to execute an epl as if url parms were passed?
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:56:49 GMT
You can load your files like this and then the variables are in the same
namespace.

Execute ({inputfile => 'config_news.epl', package => __PACKAGE__});

or you can do this:

[-

$eplsiteparams = shift;

$eplsiteparams -> {param1} = "one";
$eplsiteparams -> {param2} = "two";

Execute ('config_news.epl');

-]

and inside file config_news.epl(file being executed) you have to do
this(once) to get the values:

[-
$eplsiteparams = shift;
$param1 = $eplsiteparams -> {param1};