perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Carlos Kassab <...@glin.com.mx>
Subject Recursivity with embperl
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:44:18 GMT
Hi:

I am working in the eplsite project (eplsite.glin.com.mx), in the news
module we need to do some recursive process to display the comments.

I have a subroutine DisplayKids to display the comments and inside the
subroutine i am calling it and embperl do it very well but just display
the sons. If i have two comments at the same level it is not displayed.
example:

-comment1
 -son of comment 1
  -son of son of comment 1
 -brother of comment 1(this is not displayed)

it seems that embperl is loosing the values for recursive process.

Do  you know a way to do recursive processes with embperl? i am using
embperl 1.3.4

Thank you in advance for your help

Carlos Kassab