perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: AddOutputFilter EMBPERL ???
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 18:41:01 GMT

>[76195]ERR: 675407878: test.php(1): Error (no description) 675407878
>(status=200) /test.php

Mmmh, you config seems to be ok, also either Files or FilesMatch should be
enough. I have to setup a similar configuration and checkit out here. Maybe
there is a problem with the newer version of Apache, because I have only
tested it against 2.0.39. It's already on my to do list to install the
newest Apache 2 and test Embperl against it. I come back to you soon as I
have this done...

>Do you think a
>
><FilesMatch .php>
>  SetHandler perl-script
>  PerlHandler Embperl::Object
>  Options ExecCGI
></FilesMatch>
>
>could be set up to work

Yes, if you add the necessary Embperl config directives.

>Please save me some lookup time... ;-) where to place
>optDisableFormData?

Embperl_Options in httpd.conf (as numeric value)

Gerald