perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject Re: embperl hosting
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2002 21:51:37 GMT
At 2:33 PM -0600 12/8/02, Carlos Kassab wrote:
>Hi:
>
>Do you know where to get embperl hosting on the internet?.

I'm using what was HostPro and is now Interland.  Their Freedom line
does virtual hosting with simulated root access--which means that you
get your own Apache server that you can start/restart and you can
edit the config files and such.  If you need to install Perl
libraries you'll need to install them in your home dir and direct
Perl to look for them there, but it has mod_perl and it works just
fine with Embperl.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/