perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Alexander Hartmaier" <Alexander.Hartma...@t-systems.at>
Subject Re: Embperl on Redhat 8.0
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:03:52 GMT

Thanks for the tip Mathias!

But my current problem is:
- PerlModule Apache::AuthDBI isn't mod_perl2 compatible -> i rewrote a few lines
in '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/AuthDBI.pm' and now apache2 starts
- The connection to the Oracle database still isn't working with Apache::AuthDBI
(username, password and the connection string are passed to it as I see in the
logfile, but the connection fails...I don't know why.
- mod_embperl.c doesn't show up in my server-info!!! I don't know why but I see
it on the RedHat 7.2 box... GERALD HELP PLZ!!!

THX Alex

mathias.anler@spacecoin.com (Mathias Anler) am 04.12.2002 14:36:18