perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Carlos Kassab <...@glin.com.mx>
Subject Importing variables and subrutines from a config and/or subs file, please help..
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:34:10 GMT
Hi:

I have a config file conf.epl and its content is:

[-
$dbname="mydb";
$dbusername = "ckg";
$dbpassword = "clave";
$stylecss="files/style/style.css";
-]

In other file i load this file(conf.epl):

[-

Execute ({inputfile => 'conf.epl', import =>1, package =>__PACKAGE__});

-]

<LINK REL="StyleSheet" HREF="[+ $stylecss +]" TYPE="text/css">

but sometimes it prints:

<LINK REL="StyleSheet" HREF="" TYPE="text/css">

The problem is that some times the file loads fine and the variables are
imported, but some times not.

Is there another way to load the config file to import the variables?

I am using Advanced extranet server on a Mandrake Linux 9.0, so i am
using embperl 1.3.4 and apache server 1.3.26

Thank you in advance.

Carlos Kassab